Join us for an informative webinar with food safety partners explaining the benefits of CDC’s National Environmental Assessment Reporting System or NEARS.
AFDO is offering a free session to learn more about the program and to apply for funding through NEHA’s Explorer Program. During this 60-minute webinar, a group of panelists with extensive experience with NEARS will discuss:
- The purpose of NEARS
- Its benefits in improving foodborne illness outbreak investigations
- Data collected from NEARS used to evaluate and improve your food safety program
- Take follow-up actions to prevent future outbreaks
- Develop or modify policies or regulations
- Meet FDA Voluntary Retail Program Standard 5