hosted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and NACCHO. This two-hour Zoom event will include:
- An update of the state of COVID-19 vaccine confidence in the United States
- An overview of vaccine confidence concepts
- Tips for building vaccine confidence in local communities
- Success stories from local health departments
- Facilitated breakout sessions to brainstorm strategies for building vaccine demand
- CDC COVID-19 vaccine confidence and communication resources
Registration is required. The Zoom link will be provided after registration. To register, click here. Registration closes on Friday, October 29 at 5:00 PM ET and is limited to 200 people. This event is intended for health department staff working in immunization programs and/or emergency preparedness programs who are tasked with building COVID-19 vaccine confidence. Please limit the number of staff registering from a single health department in order to accommodate the wider NACCHO membership. Registrations received after capacity has been reached will be placed on a waiting list.