This live webinar will provide an overview of the epidemiology of COVID-19, with an emphasis on the Region V states. Participants will learn the basics of contact tracing and testing, and important considerations for case investigation interviewing practices.
Public health professionals and students interested in understanding the basics of contact tracing and public health interviewing best practices.
- Discuss the epidemiology of COVID-19 at the regional and national levels
- Define the practice of contact tracing and key considerations for its implementation
- Consider best practices for case investigation interviewing
- Nicole Parker-Strobe, MPH, Region 2 North Epidemiologist, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Marty Soehnlen, PhD, MPH, HCLD(ABB), Director, Infectious Disease Division, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Pamela Hackert, MD, JD, MPH, Staff Physician, Henry Ford Jackson Occupational Health & Medical Director, Jackson County Health Department and Jackson Health Network
- Kayleigh Blaney, DrPH(c), MPH, Epidemiologist, Oakland County Health Division
Continuing Education Credit
1.0 CHES Category I CECH
Certificate of Completion