Sunday, August 1, 2021 to Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Grand Rapids , MI
Navigate the Rapids: Moving your Board of Health into the Future
By attending the 20121 Annual Conference, attendees will be able to:
- Explore emerging trends in public health and national, state and local disaster responses.
- Network with peers from across the country and make new professional connections.
- Discuss common challenges and exchange success stories.
- Identify strategies to improve measurable health outcomes in their communities.
- Identify best governance practices for all types of boards of health (e.g., advisory, governing).
- Identify the role of boards of health in moving their local public health organization towards the updated Essential Public Health Services
- Advance skills as public health advocates for change.
- Looking back and moving forward after COVID-19
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS- Deadline February 1, 2021