When: Sunday-Tuesday | September 11-13, 2022
Sun, Sept 11, 9:30 a.m. to Tues, Sept 13, 2:30 p.m.
Where: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Drive
Detroit, MI 48243
"A Path to Healthier Communities: The Future of Michigan's Community Health Centers” will focus on preparing for the future and what’s next for health centers based upon NACHC’s Value Transformation Framework. This model is designed to guide systems change by translating research and promising practices into manageable steps health centers can apply to improve care and outcomes. Breakout sessions will provide practical information related to infrastructure, care delivery, and people.
- Suma Nair, PhD., Director, Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care (general session)
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Official (general session and interactive time)
- Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan (invited)
- A closer look at Medicaid Alternative Payment Methodology
- Awards Luncheon
- Networking with Colleagues and Exhibitors
Get social, too! We have something for everyone: take in a Tigers game at beautiful Comerica Park, get on board the Detroit Princess cruise and stroll down America’s No. 1 Riverwalk. In addition, fine dining options abound near the hotel property.
For More Information and to Register Click HERE.