The Michigan Center for Rural Health (MCRH) manages a Rural Communities Opioid Response Planning (RCORP) grant funded by HRSA. The RCORP project and consortium has identified the need for coordinated activities in northern Michigan to address OUD prevention, treatment, recovery and workforce. We hope to unite community members and organizations that are actively engaged in OUD efforts in rural northern MI.
Objectives for the meeting:
- To create a Rural Michigan Opioid Coalition.
- To unite rural programs that address OUD/SUD and provide time to share updates on current programs.
- To provide relevant and timely education on topics related to OUD/SUD through speakers from within the field.
- To hear first-hand the impacts of this work through a person with lived experience.
- To share, learn and network to avoid the duplication of services.
- To develop opportunities for partnership and growth.
Attendance for this meeting is event is free of charge.
Park Place Hotel
West Bay Resort
Block Code: Michigan Center for Rural Health
**June 17th is the LAST day for a special rate for pricing.**