Thursday, May 18, 2023 to Friday, May 19, 2023
Meeting Time and Location:
Thursday, May 18, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, May 19, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
2700 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48208
The Michigan Oral Health Coalition Annual Conference is the place to find the latest information on oral health in Michigan. The 2023 Conference will be held May 18 and 19 at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry.
- Describe five trends in the oral health workforce in Michigan or nationally
- Share three strategies for improving the oral health workforce in Michigan
- Describe four changes to adult dental Medicaid
- Describe a new way to access oral health care
- Share two strategies to support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities or people who are LGBQTIA+ to access oral health care
What to Expect:
The opportunity to learn the latest in oral health care innovation and a chance to network and collaborate with oral health advocates from across the state.