MPCA is pleased to present the "Improving the Patient Experience Through Strategic Change Management" 5-part series. This series will also focus on the functional and systems level elements essential to an effective patient satisfaction program and the collection and utilization of patient satisfaction and experience data to drive quality. Each session will be held from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Our presenter for this series will be Shannon Nielson, MHA, PCMH CCE.
Who should attend?
- Clinical staff
- Quality improvement staff
- Data staff
- Enabling services staff
Webinar #1 | How to Measure Patient Satisfaction | Date: February 21, 2023
- Participants will learn how to effectively measure patient satisfaction
- Participants will learn how to utilize patient satisfaction data and create actionable patient experience data to drive change
- Participants will learn how to effectively share patient satisfaction data
- Patients will be introduced to strategies to collect patient satisfaction data
Webinar #2 | Contributing Factors to Patient Satisfaction | Date: February 28, 2023
- Participants will be introduced to the key drivers of patient satisfaction and how to define your organization’s individual key drivers of pt. satisfaction
- Participants will be introduced to best practice strategies for change management activities to positively impact the patient experience across the key pt. experience buckets: Access, Care Coordination, Communication and Whole Person Care among others
Webinar #3 | Using Technology to Improve Patient Satisfaction | Date: March 7, 2023
- Participants be introduced to HIT strategies to collect and monitor the patient experience
- Participants will be introduced to strategies to utilize technology to improve the overall patient experience
- Participants will be introduced to strategies to break down patient barriers to technology
Webinar #4 | Patient Engagement vs. Patient Satisfaction | Date: March 21, 2023
- Participants will be introduced to the difference between engaged patients and satisfied patients; including the different strategies to measure and impact engagement vs. satisfaction
- Participants will learn how to promote patient engagement in your quality programs
Webinar #5 | How Patient Behavior Change During the Pandemic Will Force You to Change | Date: March 28, 2023
- Participants will receive an overview of how patient behavior has changed as a result of the pandemic and how those changes can positively and negatively impact their experience at your health enter
- Participants will learn how to health centers can adapt to the new expectations patients have in a post-pandemic world
- Participants will learn how to support these expectations through staffing, technology and other organizational resources
Registration Fee for 5-part series
$28 - MPCA Member
$56 - Non-Member
Please Note: You must sign into your Zoom account in order to register. Don't have an account? Sign up for free by typing, https://zoom.us/signup#/signup in your web browser.
Contact Debbie Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 517.827.0476.