Crowne Plaza Lansing West
925 South Creyts Road, Lansing, MI
The Michigan Primary Care Association (MPCA) is currently planning our 2023 Fall Clinical Conference: Navigating Population Health Management. This two-day in-person event will focus on initiatives, tools and best practices that support equitable and sustainable population health management programs in Michigan Community Health Centers.
The target audiences for this conference include:
- Clinicians (MD, DO, NP, PA, PharmD)
- Clinical Leadership (CMOs, Clinic Directors)
- Quality Improvement Staff
- Clinical and Non-clinical Support Staff (Care Managers, Medical Assistants, CHWs, Nurses, Social Workers, etc.)
Proposals are solicited for 60–90-minute presentations that are interactive, creative, dynamic, and feature best practices around population health management that include the people, processes and technology needed for success. Presentations should provide attendees with educational value and refrain from promoting a specific business, product, or service.
We are looking for presenters equipped to lead sessions in the following focus areas:
- Preventative Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Gender Affirming Care
- Infectious Diseases (Current and Emerging)
Interested parties should complete the linked form here no later than Wednesday, August 30. Notifications will be sent to selected presenters by Tuesday, September 5.