This year’s Summit is themed Widening the Lens. Broadening Perspectives. Thinking Differently and will equip nurses with knowledge to promote understanding of underlying health factors, and the impact that these have on patient interactions and outcomes.
Some of the Topics Include:
- Unconscious Biases
- Cultural Congruency
- LGBT+ Issues
- Behavioral Health
- Creating Healthy Work Environments
- See the full slate of speakers here
How you can partner with us:
- Exhibiting: Have a company table or sponsor a speaker, prices start at $600 (full prospectus is attached)
- Attend! Join us yourself, early bird tickets are $200
- Academic Posters: Encourage staff who are engaged in research to share their work
- Share with your networks: Forward this message to your colleagues in nursing
Full event details can be found at https://michigancenterfornursing.org/2019-summit
Join us at the Summit to learn, have fun, network with others, and/or earn contact hours. Attached you will find the Summit flyer and Sponsorship Prospectus.