District Health Department #10 seeks a part-time (.2 FTE) WIC Registered Dietitian (RD). This position can be based in Negotiable Counties.
· Provides advanced dietary and nutrition education, counseling and referrals for clients participating in the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and Maternal Child Health (MCH) Programs
· Provides client-centered education, engaging clients in goal setting and health behavior changes and outcomes.
· Provides breastfeeding support, education, intervention and referrals.
· Evaluates, approves and documents special formulas for qualifying medical conditions.
· Serves as nutrition expert and liaison for MCH and other agency programs.
· Documents nutrition care plans in electronic health records.
See attached document for more information.
Submit resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled with preference given to those applications received by 03/27/2023.
521 Cobb St.
Cadillac, MI 49601
or online at: http://www.dhd10.org/contact-us/join-our-team/
*District Health Department #10 is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran