The Behavioral Health Initiative aims to address this issue and, in doing so, improve health outcomes, reduce health disparities and promote health equity, and decrease overall healthcare costs—particularly for Michigan children and older adults.
We're looking for proposals that prioritize one of the following:
- Strengthening school-based mental health capacity
- Implementing innovative care delivery models
- Developing and strengthening local systems of care
- Using innovative technology to improve care
- Implementing team-based approaches to care
Concept papers, which are optional but highly recommended, are due March 15. Full proposals are due April 22. For more details about proposal criteria and the application process, view the RFP. More informational resources, including past grants and additional data sources, can be found on our website.