Details about making/delivering fabric masks for our community and first responders in response to COVID-19:
• The pattern is courtesy of Phoebe Putney Health Systems
• Remember both women and men in a variety of roles may wear these masks
• When your masks are complete, drop-off at the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department (311 E. Alcott St., Kalamazoo, MI 49001) Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
• Collected masks will be immediately sent to laundry/processing to be prepared for usage.
• If there are any surplus masks after the COVID-19 response, those masks will be distributed to other organizations in need