NALBOH 2021 Annual Conference
Navigate the Rapids: Moving your Board of Health into the Future
August 1-3, 2021 | Grand Rapids, MI
Abstracts must be submitted electronically by February 1, 2021. Late, incomplete, or manual submissions will not be reviewed.
Final selections will be based on the quality and clarity of the abstract, as well as relevance of the described content to the overall conference theme.
By attending the 20121 Annual Conference, attendees will be able to:
- Explore emerging trends in public health and national, state and local disaster responses.
- Network with peers from across the country and make new professional connections.
- Discuss common challenges and exchange success stories.
- Identify strategies to improve measurable health outcomes in their communities.
- Identify best governance practices for all types of boards of health (e.g., advisory, governing).
- Identify the role of boards of health in moving their local public health organization towards the updated Essential Public Health Services
- Advance skills as public health advocates for change.
- Looking back and moving forward after COVID-19
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the Presentation Submission form below. (NALBOH members, log-in to be able to save your submission in development)
- The content must be appropriate for a 45 or 60-minute oral presentation (including question and answer period).
- Abstract must include 2-3 learning objectives for the presentation.Presenter(s) biosketch is required for submission. Please note, it is recommended that presentations have no more than 2 presenters to assure adequate time for all to present.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, each presenter must register for the conference.
- Submission of an abstract implies a commitment to make the presentation at the meeting.
- All notifications regarding abstract status will be done through email please make sure your email address is correct.
- Presenters will be notified by March 1, 2021.