The APHA Annual Meeting and Expo is the largest and most influential yearly gathering of public health professionals, bringing the public health community together to experience robust scientific programming, networking, social events, poster sessions and more.
Due to an overwhelming response from the public health community, we have extended the Early-Bird registration deadline until after Labor Day. The new deadline is Sept. 10 at 11:59 p.m. (PT). Join the thousands who have already registered to be part of APHA's 2020 Annual Meeting and Expo, the most important public health gathering of the year. Register now
APHA 2020 is all virtual, which means you have 24/7 online access to sessions and events. You won't have to choose between the content of competing sessions. Content will be available for on-demand viewing until August 2021! The Online Program details this year's sessions and events. Here are some tips to get started:
- Already registered? Log in to the Online Program to make a schedule and star your favorite events.
- This year's Annual Meeting Theme is "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Preventing Violence." A link to sessions related to this year's theme is in the left hand navigation.
- Our community is at the forefront of the COVID-19 pandemic. Hear lessons learned from your colleagues by searching the COVID-19 related sessions in the left hand navigation.
- View the APHA-Featured Sessions to see who is speaking in APHA's most distinguished sessions.
- Browse the list of Poster Sessions. Posters will be available starting Oct. 19.
- Earn 20.5 Continuing Education Credits. APHA is covering the cost of one CE discipline for every attendee.